Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
pretty sure you can get money for that mold is the worst
Yeah I'm gonna get this plumber's contact info incase I gotta go to court so he can be a witness that this was a problem in the past if the owner's of this house don't want to do anything about it.

They had me living in a house with mold in the walls for 5 months probably hoping I would never find out.

I just hope the mold is containing in that one room and didn't run up the side of the house, cause my bedroom and bathroom is above that room and I ain't trying to deal with them tearing apart this house redoing all that shit lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Confirm or deny Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus
I've never seen or done that, but it's probably something they do out east. They are a bunch of weirdos. gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ?

Feb 8, 2006
Shit like this is why I'm scared to pull the trigger on buying a house. That would blow to buy a house then 5 months later be stuck with thousands of dollars in damage cause of something I couldn't detect earlier.
usually when you buy a home you have a home inspection that will check for anything wrong with the house so you know what you are getting into

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
usually when you buy a home you have a home inspection that will check for anything wrong with the house so you know what you are getting into
yeah but what if they just go off of waht was reported, and people hide shit like this and they don't actually walk through and look into the walls and shit just look at the records and give it a pass? and isn't it expensive to have your own inspectors go through?

Feb 8, 2006
yeah but what if they just go off of waht was reported, and people hide shit like this and they don't actually walk through and look into the walls and shit just look at the records and give it a pass? and isn't it expensive to have your own inspectors go through?
the inspection/inspector is required to do a check on everything
flooring, roof, heating, chimney, foundation etc

if the inspection doesn't detect it, they can be held liable

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
think its a couple grand

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
do you have kids in the house?

there are health concerns with living in mold, that the owner could be responsible for if it's bad
One 13 year old that lives on the other side of the house and upstairs.

Didn't seem too bad. Seems like it's only in that section of that room and is probably new mold. If it's found that it's worse than I think I'm keeping that janky ass pipe work and using it as evidence lol