Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Trust me on this one thing. London has opportunities for the extremely rich and the extremely lucky. The job market is beyond saturated. I know I'm incorrect on everything I type, but it's not a place of opportunity for folks like me. The streets are not paved with gold lol
lol @ this guy

there literally is no hope for you kid lol

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
roll somethign up troythemac @troythemac ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Nuttkase @Nuttkase Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris nolettuce @nolettuce BIGSBY @BIGSBY @BUTCHER206 jake921660 @jake921660
I had my last blunt of the year yesterday, copped a 8th of that forbidden fruit and another 8th of some grape jolly rancher... Rolled up two woods with one other person, I fell asleep standing up that shit was so potent.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When I was 17 I got my first crib which was a weekly rate room at a crack head hotel lol I was a high school drop out working at Walmart. By the time I was 19 I had 2 cars and a dope town house condo from grinding away at restaurants waiting tables. It wasn't much, but it was earned and I wasn't handed any opportunities and I lived in a shit hole town. Google Rapid City, SD, that place blows.

Get some fucking work ethic. You say London doesn't have opportunity? I can guarantee you could find a shitty job washing dishes or some shit, move in to a shit hole place and work yourself in to a better position.

God damn.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
When I was 17 I got my first crib which was a weekly rate room at a crack head hotel lol I was a high school drop out working at Walmart. By the time I was 19 I had 2 cars and a dope town house condo from grinding away at restaurants waiting tables. It wasn't much, but it was earned and I wasn't handed any opportunities and I lived in a shit hole town. Google Rapid City, SD, that place blows.

Get some fucking work ethic. You say London doesn't have opportunity? I can guarantee you could find a shitty job washing dishes or some shit, move in to a shit hole place and work yourself in to a better position.

God damn.
For real. If you fail at being 17, then something must be really wrong with you. 17 is a good age. Actually, it might be the best age.

Actually I remember when I was 17 was the first time I got into a bar/club in Victoria BC where the drinking age was 19. See when I was 17, I looked like I was 12. Anyway I remember being in the first place and all these girls was smiling at me, telling me I'm cute. Then I hear some dude complaining about little kids being allowed in the place and the bouncer comes and asks me for ID then kicks me out.

We ended up going to another place and it was close to closing and the bouncer watched me walk in and just smiled like, sure whatever.

we brought two girls home with us that day and the one who was like 19 and actually cute, clung to me the whole way home then kept telling me how cute I am and that I NEED to meet her little sister. She spent the night with me. I miss being 17.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
For real. If you fail at being 17, then something must be really wrong with you. 17 is a good age. Actually, it might be the best age.

Actually I remember when I was 17 was the first time I got into a bar/club in Victoria BC where the drinking age was 19. See when I was 17, I looked like I was 12. Anyway I remember being in the first place and all these girls was smiling at me, telling me I'm cute. Then I hear some dude complaining about little kids being allowed in the place and the bouncer comes and asks me for ID then kicks me out.

We ended up going to another place and it was close to closing and the bouncer watched me walk in and just smiled like, sure whatever.

we brought two girls home with us that day and the one who was like 19 and actually cute, clung to me the whole way home then kept telling me how cute I am and that I NEED to meet her little sister. She spent the night with me. I miss being 17.
props butcher. all this time i thought you were a virgin.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
people who lie about who they are and where they come from etc. etc. on the internet are the worst.

I'm just chilling here in my storage unit thinking about that kind of stuff.
I think thats the reason why folks are so ruthless towards Incisions. He's probably the worst example of that I've seen. He literally lives in a gated mansion in Beverley Hills or something, yet he genuinely claims to be a ghetto street thug and constantly calls everyone nerds and generally talks like a 10 year old on a video game. It would be more acceptable if he was 10, but he's like 40 lol