Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im digging the old animated cartoon type of darkness and the brutality just pure ultra violence hard hitting physical hard impacting type combat. this alfred / batman kinda like a james bond / q dynamic is kind of weird.... and ben affleck is a douche lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's not touching London. It's a 1 hour train ride away.
and you turn 18 in a fucking year lol go to a damn trade school and be a fucking plumber or something.

According to mapquest Frimley is 31 miles from Central London, which would make it even closer to the outskirts of London lol

You live that close to one of the largest and most thriving cities in the world and you become an adult in one year. Jesus pull up your fucking boot straps, get rid of that estrogen that's flowing through you and make something of yourself.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't look to get a career in London. Its also one of the most overcrowded cities on planet Earth.
LMAO

I'm seriously about to put you back on ignore. Just a couple hours ago you were talking about killing yourself because you'll never be able to make anything of yourself and not get a good career blah blah blah, but London isn't in your sites because it's "over crowded" lol seriously piss off with your cry baby shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
>tfw seeing ben affleck at 42seconds into the trailer

im digging the old animated cartoon type of darkness and the brutality just pure ultra violence hard hitting physical hard impacting type combat. this alfred / batman kinda like a james bond / q dynamic is kind of weird.... and ben affleck is a douche lol
Ben Affleck seems to be good as old man Batman in this new shit. I wasn't liking it at first either until I saw the trailers.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
LMAO

I'm seriously about to put you back on ignore. Just a couple hours ago you were talking about killing yourself because you'll never be able to make anything of yourself and not get a good career blah blah blah, but London isn't in your sites because it's "over crowded" lol seriously piss off with your cry baby shit.
Trust me on this one thing. London has opportunities for the extremely rich and the extremely lucky. The job market is beyond saturated. I know I'm incorrect on everything I type, but it's not a place of opportunity for folks like me. The streets are not paved with gold lol