Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
ive been chewing since i first typed about this salad and theres still 1/3rd of this bowl left. its a mixing bowl . its kind of brutal lol
my old boss brought up that eating salad is good because you eat slower, so you actually stop when you're full and don't eat faster than it takes your brain to realize that you're full. He said he used chopsticks when he was losing a bunch of weight because it slowed him down. Makes since, but who cares.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my old boss brought up that eating salad is good because you eat slower, so you actually stop when you're full and don't eat faster than it takes your brain to realize that you're full. He said he used chopsticks when he was losing a bunch of weight because it slowed him down. Makes since, but who cares.
Yeah he was probably creating a calorie deficit, but I suspect it had more to do with leaning towards salads and cleaner foods in general as well as whatever else he was doing such as exercise or more activity, more so than the actual chopsticks, my friend.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i cant even smother salad in dressing if i tried. i usually got to scrape dressing off if i go overboard and have a bunch leftover. There's this nice middle ground between having not enough dressing, and enough to have a hint of it throughout the entire salad, and the taste of the salad itself is amplified. things like cherry tomatoes and red bell pepper slices get brighter and sweet like candy or something. if theres a ton of dressing it just tastes kinda gross tbh. same thing with cheese... a little goes a very long way, you just need a few grams enough to get a taste of it now and then, trust me cheese tastes pretty bold and strong theres enough flavor there.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think he got type 2 diabetes (shout out to Gemini) and had to change his eating habits. He did lose a grip of weight. He was like 6' tall and lost 130lbs or something like that.

I took a nutrition class and thought I was eating healthy because I was thin and all my friends were making fun of my diet. I wasn't eating healthy at all by nutritionist standards. It's kinda hard in Oklahoma. If I was back in Monterey bay it would be a lot easier there. Vegetable selection here sucks.

Props: BUTCHER 206