Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
was really stoned and nearly fell asleep in this chair, so i shut down the computer to go to sleep. only i didnt, i mustve reset it or something instead. so i was like fuck im already standing up ill go vape more weed, get more stoned, then deal with the computer later. so here i am, about to dig into this chopped cabbage and kale and broccoli slaw salad with cilantro, toasted pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and poppy dressing
I really wanted to prop this but i can not, due to the salad. That salad doesnt sound hyphy at all

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jason's deli has a beast of a salad bar, and free ice cream. It ends up being the unhealthiest salad meal ever.
Every time I get the salad bar at Jason's Deli I stack that plate like 4 inches high and cover it in cheese and ranch dressing lol

Guess it's still kind of healthier than a cheeseburger and fries.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jason's deli has a beast of a salad bar, and free ice cream. It ends up being the unhealthiest salad meal ever.
yeah they should put a food scale there or something then write individual portion amounts. like on the sliced almonds put 1oz/28g = 162 calories, then you can weigh up all your shit have all the ingredients labeled. thatd be easier to track

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I have to eat a ton of salad to get full. My salad bowl is the size of cube's cereal bowl in Friday. I don't think I've ever been to that salad bar and not at least made 3 or 4 trips back. Probably better than any fast food though as far as fat. I don't really use a lot of salad dressing.

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
get a double quarter pounder with cheese, bacon added, small fry small diet coke 10 piece chicken nugget, and an apple pie DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet
Yeah I cant fuckin afford all that lol

Im currently considering getting a BBQ chicken legend + medium fries

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have to eat a ton of salad to get full. My salad bowl is the size of cube's cereal bowl in Friday. I don't think I've ever been to that salad bar and not at least made 3 or 4 trips back. Probably better than any fast food though.
ive been chewing since i first typed about this salad and theres still 1/3rd of this bowl left. its a mixing bowl . its kind of brutal lol