Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Everybody wants a clean cut Tom Brady/Peyton Manning type for their QB and people go crazy when that doesn't happen.

If you ain't a clean cut vanilla "I'd like to thank God for our performance" type QB, the world shits on you.
Uummm, Cam "dab dances" like 10 times a game and America is eating it up. All that matters is of you're good or not, Johnny is not

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so basically a original chicken sammich from burger king except they put bbq sauce instead of mayo
Whoa I thought the exact same thing.

I haven't had one in years but when they first came out those sandwiches were the truth and they were only 99cents each. Them with a thing of ranch on it and some fries for $2 and some change was a stoned munchies staple in my youth.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like ranch for putting on/dipping certain things but it has to be good ranch can't be no Hidden Valley salad dressing ranch or no shit like that. Get the FUCK out of here if you bring that around me to dip my fries in. Buttermilk ranch is the best but you might as well just eat a stick of butter at that point.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If the pizza has legit cheese and the legit canadian bacon that actually tastes like bacon and not the crappy kind that tastes like ham, ranch on that pizza is dope. I usually don't put ranch on pizza though, but I do put hot sauce. #RNS

Props: BUTCHER 206