Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The dictionary definition of Condiment is

"a substance such as salt or ketchup that is used to add flavor to food"

so a salad dressing would be a condiment....
The definition for salad dressing is

: a savory liquid or semisolid cooked or uncooked food used as a dressing for salads: such as
a : french dressing
b : mayonnaise 1a
c : a semisolid dressing made of eggs, a fat (as vegetable oil), vinegar or lemon juice, and seasonings cooked with a starch (as wheat, rye, or tapioca flour)

So mayonnaise is a salad dressing? Which fat bastard is using Mayo as a salad dressing?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The definition for salad dressing is

: a savory liquid or semisolid cooked or uncooked food used as a dressing for salads: such as
a : french dressing
b : mayonnaise 1a
c : a semisolid dressing made of eggs, a fat (as vegetable oil), vinegar or lemon juice, and seasonings cooked with a starch (as wheat, rye, or tapioca flour)

So mayonnaise is a salad dressing? Which fat bastard is using Mayo as a salad dressing?
lots of dressings are mayonnaise based

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ranch Dressing is Mayonnaise with water and ranch seasoning added lol

I knew somebody that worked at a buffet called Royal Fork back in the day and she was saying that's exactly how they made their house ranch. They took a giant tub of mayo and added water and ranch seasoning.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I learned way more about mayonnaise and ranch than I wanted to today.
and all mayonnaise is, is oil + eggs + vinegar or lemon juice or both lol, blended together its kinda gross man when you think about just smearing that shit onto bread and plopping it on a burger or something. like why?!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oil and vinegar is all you need for salad dressing imho
yeha i need to make my own damn dressing, its so easy. i was about to but got caught up trying to figure out what vinegar to use that shit gets serious they even got some vinegars locked up behind theft cases for hundreds of dollars and shit at whole foods

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
and all mayonnaise is, is oil + eggs + vinegar or lemon juice or both lol, blended together its kinda gross man when you think about just smearing that shit onto bread and plopping it on a burger or something. like why?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHXG-5ShFk
I started using this years ago on sandwiches. Has a lot less fat and still tastes like mayo. *Probably causes cancer.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013