Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I started using this years ago on sandwiches. Has a lot less fat and still tastes like mayo. *Probably causes cancer.

i gave up on mayonaiise. hellmans / best foods changed their recipe to soybean oil or something and i didnt notice til like halfway through a jar, then boycotted them. then like a year later i bought it again and noticed they it was soybean oil all over again and reboycotted them then InfamousICON @InfamousICON tricked me into buying some kinda weird vegan mayonnaise that doesnt even have eggs in it even though the logo on the damn jar looks like an egg and everything lead me to believe there was eggs in it, and theyre even getting sued for misleading packaging, and ever since then ive just been like fuck mayonnaise i dont need it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i cant believe how damned stoned im getting vaping this weed that i already vaped. like holy shit man, for over a year ive been vaping basically only half of the bowls, and when i thought i was vaping half, it was like a quarter / third of a bowl. i havent even needed to turn this shit to 7 yet it hits like normal at 5-6 lol