Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I like ranch for putting on/dipping certain things but it has to be good ranch can't be no Hidden Valley salad dressing ranch or no shit like that. Get the FUCK out of here if you bring that around me to dip my fries in. Buttermilk ranch is the best but you might as well just eat a stick of butter at that point.
I can't think of a good store bought ranch, but the do it yourself Hidden Valley ranch packets mixed with the sour cream are considerably better than the stuff in the bottle.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Uummm, Cam "dab dances" like 10 times a game and America is eating it up. All that matters is of you're good or not, Johnny is not
Apparently you missed all of the articles, ESPN features etc. with people crying about how he's "unsportsmanlike" and not a good "hero for the kids". I've literally seen dozens of articles and multiple features on sports TV shows with people talking shit about Cam for doing that shit. You know why? Because he's not a vanilla, clean cut, and boring type.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Apparently you missed all of the articles, ESPN features etc. with people crying about how he's "unsportsmanlike" and not a good "hero for the kids". I've literally seen dozens of articles and multiple features on sports TV shows with people talking shit about Cam for doing that shit. You know why? Because he's not a vanilla, clean cut, and boring.
yeah i read one a couple weeks back bout some stupid bitch that brought her daughter to the titans game and was mad bout cams dance

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Apparently you missed all of the articles, ESPN features etc. with people crying about how he's "unsportsmanlike" and not a good "hero for the kids". I've literally seen dozens of articles and multiple features on sports TV shows with people talking shit about Cam for doing that shit. You know why? Because he's not a vanilla, clean cut, and boring.
Aaron Rodgers celebrates and gets a State Farm deal out the thing. I'm kinda seeing your point.

I can't stand that dude btw. I hope they get smashed this weekend.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
if you're fat enough lol
Not seeing the connect here please explain. Because like I'm pretty sure people generally put more dressing on a salad than they usually use as a condiment. So wouldn't that make having the salad with more dressing the if you're fat enough thing? Should we ban salads? Should we ship all salad to the middle east?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I worked with a chick that had 2, yes, 2 gastric bypass surgeries to lose weight. She was still super fat. She literally thought she was eating healthy because she was eating "salad" every day. It was mostly iceberg lettuce swimming in ranch. I've never seen anyone use that much dressing. I tried to tell her and she said it's healthy, it's salad. Then she also started pounding breakfast burritos from McDonald's every day and said they were healthy because they had protein.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not seeing the connect here please explain. Because like I'm pretty sure people generally put more dressing on a salad than they usually use as a condiment. So wouldn't that make having the salad with more dressing the if you're fat enough thing? Should we ban salads? Should we ship all salad to the middle east?
wait what was the original question lol