Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Hey guys, it's butchers birthday next month and I think we should all do something nice for him since I am not really going to give him 3,000 dollars like I promised and I think he'll be pretty disappointed because he really needs that money. What do you say we all remember to say happy birthday to him when his birthday comes up. He's turning 30.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Whats a cheap way to turn weed into oil for vape? I need to find something to take back with me
A large, closable container and ice and water. Throw your chopped and diced smoke into said container with ice and water. Shake vigorously non stop for 15-20 min. Let stand. All the crystals will accumulate on the bottom of the container. Now, the difficult part. Obtaining the crystals from the bottom of your container without causing it to mix back in with the water. A Lil patience is required. But, for me, its the easiest and safest way I've ever seen.