Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Rossibreath @Rossibreath whats your thoughts on Madison, your form Wi. Received a offer to work in that area for a month - is it nice or ghetto? things to do? You live like 2 hours away?
Madison's awesome it's not ghetto what so ever. It's a giant party town. All I've ever done there is drink and go to Badgers games. Birth place of the creeps lol. First time we ever rapped was in Madison. You should take the job!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Madison's awesome it's not ghetto what so ever. It's a giant party town. All I've ever done there is drink and go to Badgers games. Birth place of the creeps lol. First time we ever rapped was in Madison. You should take the job!
Thanks man... gonna talk to the wife, make sure she not scurred of the cold. From what I read online, seems like one of the nicer places to live in the midwest.

Cities i'm interviewing at:
Tucson
Madison
San Antonio
Denver
Palo Alto
San Francisco

Mar 6, 2014
A large, closable container and ice and water. Throw your chopped and diced smoke into said container with ice and water. Shake vigorously non stop for 15-20 min. Let stand. All the crystals will accumulate on the bottom of the container. Now, the difficult part. Obtaining the crystals from the bottom of your container without causing it to mix back in with the water. A Lil patience is required. But, for me, its the easiest and safest way I've ever seen.
Go away please

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks man... gonna talk to the wife, make sure she not scurred of the cold. From what I read online, seems like one of the nicer places to live in the midwest.

Cities i'm interviewing at:
Tucson
Madison
San Antonio
Denver
Palo Alto
San Francisco
Go to San Antonio and work with Lil Lucky....