Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Place alcohol in freezer overnight. The resin glands containing cannabinoids separate easily from the flower when washed with chilled liquid
Put the completely dried flowers in bucket or stock pot and freeze overnight.
Fill the bucket or stock pot with the chilled alcohol until the flowers are submerged
Place mixture in freezer for 1 hour
Stir very lightly the mixture with the wooden stick. don’t smash the flowers
Strain with a 73 micron bag into the second stock pot or bucket
Repeat the rinse process with new alcohol and washed flowers one more time
Pour the liquid into the rice cooker and boil off the alcohol. This step must be done outdoors to avoid inhalation of alcohol fumes. Continue boiling until all of the alcohol has evaporated. THC is heat activated. For THC acid (tetrahydrocannabolic) to be converted to THC it needs to be heated to 212F degrees (100 C). for 75 minutes. At no time should the temperature of the oil exceed 290F degrees (140 C).
Transfer the oil into a glass container with a tight fitting lid, such as a mason jar or pyrex. It can also be stored in syringes
Store in a cool, dark place. it gets really hard when the temperature drops. Run warm water over its container or place it in the sun to turn it back into liquid.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Not sure why none of you are following the Canadian Elections. the Rhino party has a real good chance of winning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party

and if they do it will affect all of you. Here's some of the things on their platform (I've bolded the ones that will affect americans).

Repeal the law of gravity
Promote higher education by building taller schools
Count the Thousand Islands to make sure the Americans didn’t steal any
Reform the retail lottery scheme by replacing cash prizes with Senate appointments
Seat the Queen of Canada in Buckingham, Quebec.
Nationalize Tim Horton's
Move the national capital to Kapuskasing, Ontario
Privatize the Canadian Army
Guaranteed monthly orgasms

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Not sure why none of you are following the Canadian Elections. the Rhino party has a real good chance of winning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party

and if they do it will affect all of you. Here's some of the things on their platform (I've bolded the ones that will affect americans).

Repeal the law of gravity
Promote higher education by building taller schools
Count the Thousand Islands to make sure the Americans didn’t steal any
Reform the retail lottery scheme by replacing cash prizes with Senate appointments
Seat the Queen of Canada in Buckingham, Quebec.
Nationalize Tim Horton's
Move the national capital to Kapuskasing, Ontario
Privatize the Canadian Army
Guaranteed monthly orgasms
ctfu thats like the monster raving looney party over here

Props: BUTCHER 206

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
that never even crossed my mind honestly lol because i have zero cough, and the pain i have is so minimal i ignore it. but tbh fuck all that lol sounds like way too much work, plus i cant lie to doctors i always just tell them the truth

Well that's just stupid. And two phone calls =/= too much work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
anybody here ever work as a car sales ese?
I had a friend that did it for a couple years. He said sometimes you made bank, other times it was terrible cause if you don't make sales you don't get commission.

Said if you want to make money be prepared for 70-80 hour work weeks and after all that you still might not make a lot if you suck at selling.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

Props: BUTCHER 206

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I had a friend that did it for a couple years. He said sometimes you made bank, other times it was terrible cause if you don't make sales you don't get commission.

Said if you want to make money be prepared for 70-80 hour work weeks and after all that you still might not make a lot if you suck at selling.

My bro made decent money but it was just too many hours for him. Think I'm gonna take a crack at it while still working with my pops

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My bro made decent money but it was just too many hours for him. Think I'm gonna take a crack at it while still working with my pops
You should try at a brand that basically sells itself like BMW or Mercedes. Rich people don't really need to be sold lol they go in there ready to buy.

Them Honda, Chevy, Ford etc eses gotta put in work.