Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
One of my best friends will leave China tomorrow morning. With his Colombian girlfriend and his two dogs. Back to Spain. Just had dinner and some beers with him. Fuckin sucks. I always had close friends, but never had close friends since I was very young till now. I still keep in touch with friends from back in the day, but it's not the same. Gonna have some old homies visiting soon though. Getting old sucks!

Sorry my brethren...one day I'll make my US tour and gonna knock on your doors to drink, smoke and do blow!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
holy shit. yeah these clubs in oakland and sf are almost always 50 a gram for shatter

I usually get the budget 15/half g wax's.

I got this stuff call "red congolese" from dragonfish farms and oakland extracts. The gram looked like 3 grams. It was a really interesting fluffy texture...almost looked like an edible.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
holy shit. yeah these clubs in oakland and sf are almost always 50 a gram for shatter

I usually get the budget 15/half g wax's.

I got this stuff call "red congolese" from dragonfish farms and oakland extracts. The gram looked like 3 grams. It was a really interesting fluffy texture...almost looked like an edible.
Wow that shit sounds very interdasting lol. One strain I've been wanting to try now for a while is that gorilla glue. Everything I've heard is positive. I copped some shit the last time I went to the store that was called black Betty. Shit was 32% THC. The fact they are producing flower with that high of thc content is just mind blowing. That's like old school brown finger hash levels

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Congrats to the Cubs on getting the win over the Pirates, S/O SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort (R.I.P.) and Rossibreath @Rossibreath .
Yesssss dude I thought bout S.C. Him and my dad up there gonna make it happen!