Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No sleep, ran some errands, stopped by my mom's to pick up a couple packages and ended up taking a ZootRock & teaspoon of ZootDrop with her and between that and the lack 0 sleep I feel super lit.

Also my mom is trying to switch to strictly edibles seeing she has very early onset COPD so she gave me the rest of her Blazin Grapefruit which was around 2 grams and a gram of something called Highwayman. Score.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
No sleep, ran some errands, stopped by my mom's to pick up a couple packages and ended up taking a ZootRock & teaspoon of ZootDrop with her and between that and the lack 0 sleep I feel super lit.

Also my mom is trying to switch to strictly edibles seeing she has very early onset COPD so she gave me the rest of her Blazin Grapefruit which was around 2 grams and a gram of something called Highwayman. Score.
There will be HELLA ginger snaps shortly.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i'd say purple haze or geto boys eve tho thats objectively the worst one of the album covers

just keep the purple haze as a place holder until you find something else thats dark to go there

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, good idea Albert.

Yeah it said in an article he adds new ones decently frequently. Honestly I'm lightweight thinking about having him commission me 6 Kiss which when you do commissions its 1/1, bigger, and the actual painting but I think it's like $500. But.... I kind of want to. And I haven't spent shit of my tax return really.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

How are the zoots shits anyways? Ive been seeing em at the stores and what not

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How are the zoots shits anyways? Ive been seeing em at the stores and what not
I liked them. They are 5mg each for the little hard candy so you could take one to just get a little relaxed or pop more to get fucked up. I think you get 20 for $38. The liquid was cool because you could put it in/on anything. I just squirted it onto a teaspoon though to take it which is 10mg. My mom likes putting it in her soda water seeing the one she got is lemon flavored.