Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
good job breh! it's a work in progress but I found that just cutting soda & sweets out of my diet helped tremendously

& iaoish @iaoish helped me out with some good stuff for the smoothies I make for breakfast ...it dont taste all that good, but I can feel the impact on my body

I am glad to hear the things you've done so far already impacted you, give it some time and your taste buds will grow to love the taste of those smoothies too.

I mentioned a specific string of probiotics to you because a lot of people with your condition seemed to do much better with them so hopefully they will do for you as well!

Good shit on dropping in weight breh!

Look in to hemp seeds (10g protein per 3tbps I think), flax seeds (high in omega3 and 6, 8g of protein per 3 I think), freekeh (tonnes of micronutrients) and chia seeds are all bomb for all natural shit to add.
I take all three of those errrday! Don't forget to soak the chia before you take it though. They absorb a lot of water and if you don't soak them before they'll draw all that water from your body.

I use teh yogurt and/or kefir, those look bomb tho.
kefir is dope! I'm looking in to making it myself.. just need to find a place where I can get those 'grains'. Then it will be coconutmilk kefir up in here!

yogurt actually doesn't have so much probiotics compared to kefir.. especially when it's processed and stuff.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
why in the flying fuck would you put fiberglass in some weed thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard
Back in the day some faggots put bird sand in weed in Germany, some even lead, to make the bags heavier and get more money...

I never did shit like that. Always honest, good quality, never sold to weirdos. That's how you don't get caught.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you fuckers make ignore useless when you keep quoting
Yeah, can we get a "dont quote the thirsty juggalo" policy in effect. just @ him if you really need to say something to him. Personally I think every should just ignore his posts in this thread and hopefully he will finally get the picture and quit fucking poasting.