Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I liked them. They are 5mg each for the little hard candy so you could take one to just get a little relaxed or pop more to get fucked up. I think you get 20 for $38. The liquid was cool because you could put it in/on anything. I just squirted it onto a teaspoon though to take it which is 10mg. My mom likes putting it in her soda water seeing the one she got is lemon flavored.
The price difference between y'all and hurr (crossing bridge to Vancouver) is almost double. They are 63-68 depending on which store you go to. Thats why i aint tried em. The waxs and edibles are ridiculously overpriced here by the border

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
somehow i doubt their blue dream is like 27% thc lol what are they throwing hash in with their samples for testing or something? who tests this weed?
My buddies blue dream tested at 29%. All these places are getting tested at analytic 360, and that place will let you bring in a bunch of samples, test them all and then print you out paperwork listing the highest #s of all the tests, so say one of your plants happens to be higher in cbd say 13 than the others which are all 6, and you also bring the very tip of a cola which when they run they happen to hit just right with the chromotogropher and get a super high thc reading say 31, when the rest come out at 18, and then all but one of your samples has powdery mildew and all but one of them youve been spraying with something funky but ones clean. Your paperwo says blue dream 31%thc, 13%CBD no mildew/mold, no pesticides. Dont trust analaytics 360.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
somehow i doubt their blue dream is like 27% thc lol what are they throwing hash in with their samples for testing or something? who tests this weed?

I'm going to be one of the first retailers carrying these early if anyone wants one I can have them before anyone else and cheaper https://www.cdxlife.com . Tests weed for thc and cbd levels. Plus root strain and and a bunch of other stuff. If you know a lot of growers you can charge them to test their products and make money off the machine

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My buddies blue dream tested at 29%. All these places are getting tested at analytic 360, and that place will let you bring in a bunch of samples, test them all and then print you out paperwork listing the highest #s of all the tests, so say one of your plants happens to be higher in cbd say 13 than the others which are all 6, and you also bring the very tip of a cola which when they run they happen to hit just right with the chromotogropher and get a super high thc reading say 31, when the rest come out at 18, and then all but one of your samples has powdery mildew and all but one of them youve been spraying with something funky but ones clean. Your paperwo says blue dream 31%thc, 13%CBD no mildew/mold, no pesticides. Dont trust analaytics 360.

I was about to talk shit about them too. That's what's cool with these machines you can pull out a chunk and test it right in front of your patient/client. There's no smoke and mirrors