Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
My arm got all hyperextended today in a armbar... heard 2 pops. Guy cranked it so hard, not even giving me a chance to tap.

Basically its going to to my mission in life to make him pay for this ...

just put a little powder in your gi and hope he wasn't trained by Shidoshi Tanaka

Last edited:

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
That songs rules. Odd how much I like the dude from Future Island's part seeing I really can't stand them at all.

You should check out that Carol song I just posted, it's the jam man.
He's seem to be channeling Nate Dogg a little bit with his delivery and less Tom Waits performing Hamlet. As ridiculous as he can sound I still like most Future Islands stuff though.

That Carol song is dope! thanks for the heads up. Love finding little gems like those.

This hits pretty hard:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Carol song is dope! thanks for the heads up. Love finding little gems like those.

This hits pretty hard:
Diggin' that Fall of Saigon track, good looking out back man.

This blog has a lot of obscure 80s synth based gems on it, lot of it foreign, well from an American point of view at least lol...

Crispy Nuggets

links all still work seeing they were upped directly to the BlogSpot from the bloggers own hosted website.