Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I'm going to be one of the first retailers carrying these early if anyone wants one I can have them before anyone else and cheaper https://www.cdxlife.com . Tests weed for thc and cbd levels. Plus root strain and and a bunch of other stuff. If you know a lot of growers you can charge them to test their products and make money off the machine
How much would one of those run you?

I want one lol

Nov 18, 2010
The only part I didnt like when reading up on that MyDX was this:
"For you technical folks out there, the first generation target for MyDx is to be able to quantify chemicals to within 20% of conventional gas chromatography (GC) instrument values. Our subsequent generation devices and sensors will target a marginal error rate of within 5% of GC values."

Seems like it is better to just wait for the second iteration if it will be 4x more accurate.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
grilled cheese with tomato is hyphy
i dont have any butter so i took some italian bread, buttered it with mayo instead. i know i know... i was slightly physically repulsed but you gotta do what you gotta do. it turned out pretty great maybe even better than if i were to have used butter, it was like perfectly golden and crispy

Props: reo and reo
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
The only part I didnt like when reading up on that MyDX was this:
"For you technical folks out there, the first generation target for MyDx is to be able to quantify chemicals to within 20% of conventional gas chromatography (GC) instrument values. Our subsequent generation devices and sensors will target a marginal error rate of within 5% of GC values."

Seems like it is better to just wait for the second iteration if it will be 4x more accurate.

Yeah I saw that too. What they told us is that the first generation are the cheap ones they already presold. Ours will be the better ones. They retail for $700 but if it works out the way it should well be able to beat that. Plus they're going to be super short stocked for the first year or so. I'll keep you updated

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
grilling mayo directly on a skillet sounds fucking gross lol
i mean all it is, is basically just oil with some eggs and vinegar in it. i used bestfoods aka hellmans mayo i dont fuck with that nasty ass store brand or kraft artificial mayo

Why You Should Fry Your Grilled Cheese in Mayonnaise! | The Kitchn

try it one time lol. i got the inspiration because i ate a sausage and pepper sammich once and they buttered the roll with mayo and grilled it and it was great

Props: reo and reo

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i dont have any butter so i took some italian bread, buttered it with mayo instead. i know i know... i was slightly physically repulsed but you gotta do what you gotta do. it turned out pretty great maybe even better than if i were to have used butter, it was like perfectly golden and crispy
Substituting mayo for butter is like fuckin your girlfriends twin brother. It looks similar, but it's fuckin gross...