Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
VERSACERO @VERSACERO i know you been waiting on this album

1 Intro [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang
2 West Coast Life [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Triana, Big Ju and Key Loom
3 I Stay High [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring GQ, Mahem, Big Ju and Tay Capone
4 I Feel Like [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Tha K.A.M.P.
5 California [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Mahem, Macabreeze and Big Ju
6 Throwin Up The Dubs [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Marvaless
7 Let Me Get That [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring GQ, Tha Kamp and Half Breed
8 Ghetto Bitches [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Tay Capone, Big Ju and Mahem
9 Real Rap [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Tay Capone and Mahem
10 We Gone Mobb [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Mahem, Cease and Tay Capone
11 Not A Pimp [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Jay Tunes
12 Lil Homie [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Big Ju, Tay Capone and Mahem
13 Take U Down [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Secret Stash, GQ and Toney Woods
14 Mob Tales Preview [Explicit] by Gorilla Gang featuring Killa Tay and Marvaless

Password: newreleases201500091

Download rar

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Just had a cheeseburger and fries from Bud's Burgers. Now I'm sparking up a couple bowls of XJ-13.
I can't fucking wait til I get off this huge project list I am working on, I think I am gonna take a vacation day to just sit back & meditate & medicate.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Iced coffee and sunflower seeds on deck...
brehhhhhhh, that sounds fucking phenomenal.

I haven't had sunflower seeds since 2004

I had eaten so many (a pound a week ) for probably 3 years, put on 40 pounds doing it, & developed Diverticulitis, sent me to the ER from internal bleeding & almost had to have 3 feet of intestine removed from so many

My sodium levels had skyrocketed & I almost died from over salinity in my blood.

I absolutely LOVE seeds, always have... ate em since I was able to eat.

I seriously have to resist every time I see someone eating them, or see them in the store... its a hell of a mental addiction, but then again I have the most addictive personality out of anyone I know.

Hence the reason I can't / won't drink regularly, do drugs anymore.

bool story breh

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
brehhhhhhh, that sounds fucking phenomenal.

I haven't had sunflower seeds since 2004

I had eaten so many (a pound a week ) for probably 3 years, put on 40 pounds doing it, & developed Diverticulitis, sent me to the ER from internal bleeding & almost had to have 3 feet of intestine removed from so many

My sodium levels had skyrocketed & I almost died from over salinity in my blood.

I absolutely LOVE seeds, always have... ate em since I was able to eat.

I seriously have to resist every time I see someone eating them, or see them in the store... its a hell of a mental addiction, but then again I have the most addictive personality out of anyone I know.

Hence the reason I can't / won't drink regularly, do drugs anymore.

bool story breh
Definition of #faggotstomach