Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that possible LA stadium for the Raiders and Chargers sounds dope as fuck, I've been reading some quotes from the architect their gonna hire if it gets approved and this stadium sounds crazy. They're gonna have clear seats that shine light through that will make the seats black and silver for Raider games and powder blue for Charger games.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Mixerr Reviews #323
This is Michael Mixerr. Today in this news review, I will discuss how much of a threat the country of Korea is to the world.
Mixerr Reviews #322
Today in this news review, I will discuss how much of a threat the country of Korea is really NOT!
Well shit, Mike. What the hell am I supposed to do with this conflicting information.

TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
that possible LA stadium for the Raiders and Chargers sounds dope as fuck, I've been reading some quotes from the architect their gonna hire if it gets approved and this stadium sounds crazy. They're gonna have clear seats that shine light through that will make the seats black and silver for Raider games and powder blue for Charger games.

As much as I want my team to stay here, you're right it does sound like a great idea ...& it'll be a hell of a lot less crime ridden.

I've never driven my car to the Coliseum once, without something bad happening... hence why I take BART these days.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dabdoutrecordz707 @Dabdoutrecordz707 that was pretty dope Wax stopped by your boys pad last night to burn with one of his fans before getting locked up/rehab

Even thought it was a stand up move for him to repost your IG pic breh

Last edited: