Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
goddamn man modding fallout new vegas is fucking hard as fuck lol. i havent even been able to really play just constant crashing and trying to figure out how to get shit to work together. some of these texture packs look insanely good but i think ill have to just give up and play stock. damn i wish this game was made better because itd be awesome to run these mods

Oct 19, 2008
goddamn man modding fallout new vegas is fucking hard as fuck lol. i havent even been able to really play just constant crashing and trying to figure out how to get shit to work together. some of these texture packs look insanely good but i think ill have to just give up and play stock. damn i wish this game was made better because itd be awesome to run these mods
Lol, uve finish the game already? Mods are great but not needed if it's your 1st run. Games dope wit or without em

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol, uve finish the game already? Mods are great but not needed if it's your 1st run. Games dope wit or without em
yeah i got like 200+ hours on fallout new vegas ps3 even have a platinum trophy lol. trying to get these graphics overhauls and npc overhauls to work together itll be fine then all the sudden ill walk into a room and crash, or shoot someone and crash. fuckin shit