Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
the fuck kinda grown man, in a corporate professional environment drops a deuce in the fucking urinal???

especially when there is 3 stalls in the bathroom?

this is not the first time this shit has happened here.

disgusting.
Not gonna lie, ive done it...

I also did a upper decker at the shell station on the willow exit in pinole cuz they didnt have any ass gaskets...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
the fuck kinda grown man, in a corporate professional environment drops a deuce in the fucking urinal???

especially when there is 3 stalls in the bathroom?

this is not the first time this shit has happened here.

disgusting.
LMAOOOO!!!!

Our facilities manager is fucking HEATED! hahaha!

...dude is on a mission to find out who did it, muhfucker asking me for camera footage of the hallway outside the restroom trying to be inspector gadget n shit LOL

Dec 13, 2013
Dabdoutrecordz707 @Dabdoutrecordz707 that was pretty dope Wax stopped by your boys pad last night to burn with one of his fans before getting locked up/rehab

Even thought it was a stand up move for him to report your IG pic breh
Man that dude a real motherfucker no matter what tay or anyone say he came thru to my homies house gave him the shit i bought him plus extras. Chopped it up with us for a hour or so n smoked with the homie. My homie was starstruck lol Wax literally his favorite rapper ever. He took the tine out of his day him n sco mobbed up from wherever just to do that.. Not many artists will do that. Thought that was hella cool he came out for the homie

Nothin but the utmost respect for Wax for doin that..

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man that dude a real motherfucker no matter what tay or anyone say he came thru to my homies house gave him the shit i bought him plus extras. Chopped it up with us for a hour or so n smoked with the homie. My homie was starstruck lol Wax literally his favorite rapper ever. He took the tine out of his day him n sco mobbed up from wherever just to do that.. Not many artists will do that. Thought that was hella cool he came out for the homie
ya man that was pretty tight, & I meant repost not report your pic to IG lol

Stand up move P @pierxboy