Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO jake921660 @jake921660

Ya'll read about this? Highly disturbing is an understatement.

The case of incest and depravity which came to rest in the hills of a quiet country town

although I won't lie the last part of this kinda made me laugh

Sounds like some shit that would happen in the backwoods of Alabama out here.
When I hear 'quiet country town' I already know.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
In other news, I tipped the valet at the hospital and made his day 'yo thanks dog god bless man happy holidays' and gave me a black handshake and shoulder greeting. He was one of the nicer african american people I have run into. There have been others, but I found a lot are racist and won't smile or give me courtesy, but this is my experience and I know most of you will say I'm racist but suck a dick I just speak the truth.

I found a lot of white people rude like this one fat cow working at mcdonalds she had a black eye it's no suprise why. But the majority of white people have been friendly and helpful.

Even the nurses where rude and seem like they didn't want to work.

I'm up and down with how I feel about this place in general, but I believe a lot of black people don't like me automatically cause of my skin tone.

I didn't enslave you and you were too young yo be a slave so take the stick out your ass and be normal. I don't judge people without speaking to them first, if you talk in ebonics I don't have time for you.

I think something is really wrong with american society when there is this much distaste for one another.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
In other news, I tipped the valet at the hospital and made his day 'yo thanks dog god bless man happy holidays' and gave me a black handshake and shoulder greeting. He was one of the nicer african american people I have run into. There have been others, but I found a lot are racist and won't smile or give me courtesy, but this is my experience and I know most of you will say I'm racist but suck a dick I just speak the truth.

I found a lot of white people rude like this one fat cow working at mcdonalds she had a black eye it's no suprise why. But the majority of white people have been friendly and helpful.

Even the nurses where rude and seem like they didn't want to work.

I'm up and down with how I feel about this place in general, but I believe a lot of black people don't like me automatically cause of my skin tone.

I didn't enslave you and you were too young yo be a slave so take the stick out your ass and be normal. I don't judge people without speaking to them first, if you talk in ebonics I don't have time for you.

I think something is really wrong with american society when there is this much distaste for one another.
You live in Detroit aka the most miserable city in the United States....