Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Namo it sounds like you make as much of an assumption about the people u dont like as they do about you. What the fuck do u care if they speak "ebonics"? thats how people fucking talk sometimes. Who the fuck are u to say how people should talk? you ARE the outsider homie. You don't get to waltz in an area you're not familiar with and judge people and think they should be doing anything differently. And u can say "u can call me racist, but its the truth" all u want but yes, that just does mean you're racist. You're making the same assumptions about these people that u think they're making about u. How the fuck do u know they dont like u because of your skin color?

Your assumption that they think you're their former slave owner is bullshit and just exposes your own insecurity about being around these people. I fucking hate that shit nowadays, white people being like "I've got no reason to be guilty, I've done nothing to you." Why the fuck do u even need to say that? Who is coming up to you and yelling at your for their reparations?

I'm not a betting man but I'd bet you've never been called a slaveowner your entire life. Maybe if you didn't go around being a miserable, judgmental, brooding fuckhead who thinks people who "speak ebonics" are "disrepectful" you wouldn't get the stink eye back at you.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Are those people morons?
Someone along time ago told me it was the equivalent of talking down to someone. Like "hey little guy" or something along those lines. Also a good friend of mine said it was something you said rudely in prison. Like "hey BUDDY" accentuating the buddy part I guess. Basically you didn't call someone that was actually your buddy, your buddy. I don't know, I still say it all the time.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Someone along time ago told me it was the equivalent of talking down to someone. Like "hey little guy" or something along those lines. Also a good friend of mine said it was something you said rudely in prison. Like "hey BUDDY" accentuating the buddy part I guess. Basically you didn't call someone that was actually your buddy, your buddy. I don't know, I still say it all the time.
99% sure I've never called another man "Hey little guy" in all of my adult life. Maybe a five year old?

Never heard the buddy prison thing either and a lot of my buddies have been there.

Weird.

I wouldn't call anyone in prison my buddy anyways though so I guess that kinda makes sense.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Namo be like "Ah yes, I was quite put back by that mild-mannered Negro's temperament when he opened that door for me. And to think he would be uppity! Good thing I am well versed in Ebonics and could dispatch a quick "Thank you dawg" and an Ebonified handshake and be on my way without any racialized squabbles. Maybe those Negros aren't the Mongoloids I thought they were.

*rings bell*

Barkevious?? Could you bring me a blanket? It's rather nippy here in the parlor and go fetch me a sandwich nigger or I'll kill you."

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
99% sure I've never called another man "Hey little guy" in all of my adult life. Maybe a five year old?

Never heard the buddy prison thing either and a lot of my buddies have been there.

Weird.

I wouldn't call anyone in prison my buddy anyways though so I guess that kinda makes sense.
Haha. Yeah I didn't mean literally calling someone little guy. I meant that's how some people take it. As far as the prison thing goes... Yeah I've been locked up and never noticed that and have a good portion of friends and family been in and out of prison and only ever heard it from this one guy, so who knows. He spent the majority of his time in some Eastern Oregon pen, so maybe it's only there. Either way it was never enough to keep me form saying buddy every 5 minutes.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
so where does "buddy" rank among "guy," "boss," "chief"

I think its all in how you deliver it. people have called me "big guy" in the past, and half the time I knew they weren't being a dick and the other half they were being a complete asshole
There's a western clothing store i go to occasionally and every other word out the old guys mouth is "boss" or "chief" makes me feel important.