Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
With the Christmas upon us I would like to share a personal experience with Freedom town about drinking and driving.

A couple of days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had a small number of drinks before dinner, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be very slightly over the limit.

That’s when I did something that I’ve never done before – I took a taxi home.
Sure enough on the way home there was a police road check, but since it was a taxi they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a taxi before, I don’t know where I got it and now that it’s in my garage I don’t know what to do with it.

Any ideas?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
speaking of pets u can have, in California, service animals, such as seeing eye dogs, are not just limited to animals that do provide that sort of "service." a service animal can be an animal prescribed for depression, so any depressed ass muhfucka can have a therapist prescribe them a dog for depression. then they can take it wherever they want with them, into grocery stores for instance, since its the same as a seeing eye dog.

that being said, I looked into what other animals can be listed as service animals, for depression. You can have a fucking MINIATURE HORSE as a service animal. Where the fuck do u even get one of those, what doctor is gonna prescribe u one, and how the fuck are u just gonna take a mini horse with u into the grocery store?