Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
What up g? Walmart.com is way cooler with xtra plan.
lol..man fuck rossi....day after new years a couple ho bitches in my apartments came over wit 2 jugs of blush...we killed it but then i puked all over my comfortrer set i had just got for christmas....lol one of the ho bitches got basically sold to a guy for a couple ounces of dope when she was 14...guy was like 48 and her mom and dad sold her..but what made me finally start.pukin up the rossi was my homie was askin her did she come with a warranty when she got sold cause she was a factory defect and shit....lmao..anyways puke all over so now i be like fuck top o the line wine...

Props: Rossibreath

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
jr916 @jr916 , remember lmtwlte (nsfw)? well freedom town is basically a newer version of that...
so is it the worlds longest thread....god knows we spent enough time in that bitch....yappin about the most retarded shit..which i still do but in my lazy boy usally right before or after one of my naps...i like to take naps....sometimes i set my alarm to wake me up so i can t
Ke a nap.