Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmao.....nah she was fucked from the start...i wanna say her mom had her in a del taco bathroom...but i might be wrong..del taco wasnt around 25 years ago.huh....was taco bell?...
Yeah I think Taco Bell has been around since the 70s in one form or another.

At least her mom didn't sell her at birth for a double decker taco and a burrito then I guess.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Yeah I think Taco Bell has been around since the 70s in one form or another.

At least her mom didn't sell her at birth for a double decker taco and a burrito then I guess.
Lol....her moms name is diane but everybody calls her dirty d and her dads smells like shit so they call him stanky franky....lmao i wish i was makin this up and didnt know these people...seriously re evaluating the people i associate with....she is a sweet girl tho..just not,wife or girlfriend type..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lol....her moms name is diane but everybody calls her dirty d and her dads smells like shit so they call him stanky franky....lmao i wish i was makin this up and didnt know these people...seriously re evaluating the people i associate with....she is a sweet girl tho..just not,wife or girlfriend type..
lol one of my old school homegirls nickname was Dirty D because when she was 15 she had a foursome with three dudes and they taped it. She would get pissed as fuck if you called her that or brought it up.

This all around weird dude and drug addict that lived up the street from one of my best friends was called Dookie Stain Dwayne. He used to buy us liquor/beer in exchange for a nug or two when I was a teenager. Dude would always try to chill around for awhile too and he had to be in his late 30s or early 40s when I was 16. One time he decided sagging his wranglers would look cool or something I guess and he was wearing tighty whiteys and there was a huge shit stain, hence the nickname lol. I always felt bad because him and his wife had three kids and both of them were fucking crazy. She once took a bunch of LSD we sold him, shaved her hed bald and ran down the street in the middle of the day naked screaming. I should also mention she was a rather large Mexican woman too, like 5'11 300+ pounds. The cops had to taze her buttnaked to get her into the police car lol.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
Holy shit jr is back? I thought you got 5 years for ganking that bitch at the check n cash place.

Good to see you had red dragon as your public defender and you got off Scott free

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
lol one of my old school homegirls nickname was Dirty D because when she was 15 she had a foursome with three dudes and they taped it. She would get pissed as fuck if you called her that or brought it up.

This all around weird dude and drug addict that lived up the street from one of my best friends was called Dookie Stain Dwayne. He used to buy us liquor/beer in exchange for a nug or two when I was a teenager. Dude would always try to chill around for awhile too and he had to be in his late 30s or early 40s when I was 16. One time he decided sagging his wranglers would look cool or something I guess and he was wearing tighty whiteys and there was a huge shit stain, hence the nickname lol. I always felt bad because him and his wife had three kids and both of them were fucking crazy. She once took a bunch of LSD we sold him, shaved her hed bald and ran down the street in the middle of the day. I should also mention she was a rather large Mexican woman too, like 5'11 300+ pounds. The cops had to taze her buttnaked to get her into the police car lol.
ithats fuckin funny...we had a dude like that too "bobby the basehead"...he looked exactly like mac c off of bumfights crates edition...I ONLY RIDE THE BEST CAUSE IM FROM THE WEST BABY

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Holy shit jr is back? I thought you got 5 years for ganking that bitch at the check n cash place.

Good to see you had red dragon as your public defender and you got off Scott free
Dude!!!!!!!.....no bullshit that place went out of business a month or two after..now if my fries are cold or anything happens at a business the joke is "he already wiped out w check cashing place" and about a year ago my sister swears that lady from the check cashing,place was begging for change...go figure..when in rome,as they say

Props: WT SAVAGE

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
napping makes me upset. I love sleep, but im a grumpy mofo after a nap. Smallest things just make me enraged, and I snap at people for the stupidest shit...
Better than my little cousin who would nap and wake up screaming from night terrors...then he would be screaming at me cause im slappin the shit out of him,trying,to wake,him,up, and he thinks im just......WAKE UP FUCKER..STOP SCREAMING THE NEIGHBORS PROLY THINK IM BEATING YOU........*Open hand slap across lil cousins face*

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Lol, yeah I guess I should be thankful im not that bad.

I aint fuck with nobody with night terrors. Had a similar situation with a buddy of mine whose in the corps. He was stirring a bit, but wasnt even noticeably having a nightmare though, I just woke the bastard up because it was time to go, and I was the one getting screamed at and bitch slapped

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
where the new works at @fubutacomanelaflare
i've had a few commissioned pieces for random people here and there...i'm currently working on a watercolor piece for my mom right now

haven't had any time really to create artwork for myself, only thing aside from commissioned work is quick 5/10/20/30 minute sketches just to warm myself up before each time i draw/paint