Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Im cool man.had to grow up real quick real fast. I got a cool job. Nice apartment my mom is a lying thieving bitch but anyways.glad you doin good. I cant even get a tall can down these days..lol..theres 2 beers in my fridge my homie left like in september..lol...fucked up thing is the same guy od on friday and died..so ill let them stay in there for the time being....you still at the movie theater?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Im cool man.had to grow up real quick real fast. I got a cool job. Nice apartment my mom is a lying thieving bitch but anyways.glad you doin good. I cant even get a tall can down these days..lol..theres 2 beers in my fridge my homie left like in september..lol...fucked up thing is the same guy od on friday and died..so ill let them stay in there for the time being....you still at the movie theater?
Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry to hear about the mom thing and your friend passing away. Keep your head up dude. I was going to say you've been gone from here like a good year and a half or so huh? Yeah I'm still at the theatre, it's easy as fuck and pays pretty well. Chances are all be there awhile haha. I moved though to a much nicer place in the most popping part of Seattle and it's a lot closer to work (10 minute walk instead of 20 minute bus ride) and I'm living solo now so I love it.