Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
what up jr916 @jr916 , long time no see breh...hope everything is good with you man
what up bufu?!?..hope everything is good your way...whats fucked is i be on internet all day...work phone tablet laptop and sicness never even crosses my mind..but nowadays its facebook or groupon or walmart.com FREE SHIPPING ON TABLET SCREEN PROTECTORS!!...LOL...all i listen to is shit from the 90's....aint bought a cd in a minute last ones was retros mixtape and west coast bad boyz....that shit was still 20 bucks!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
what up bufu?!?..hope everything is good your way...whats fucked is i be on internet all day...work phone tablet laptop and sicness never even crosses my mind..but nowadays its facebook or groupon or walmart.com FREE SHIPPING ON TABLET SCREEN PROTECTORS!!...LOL...all i listen to is shit from the 90's....aint bought a cd in a minute last ones was retros mixtape and west coast bad boyz....that shit was still 20 bucks!
What up g? Walmart.com is way cooler with xtra plan.

Props: jr916

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
you're short changing me ese, in Afghanistan my platoon had 778 confirmed and easily a couple thousand unconfirmed from our 155mm rounds making it rain on them hoes

here's a pic from my facebook of us putting in work

Thats a big ass gun, whats the explosion radius on that baby?

I have no issues with the war in Afghanistan. My views on the subject is if Bin Laden and his crew was responsible for an attack on American soil and the Taliban (who was the government entity in control of Afghanistan at the time) admitted Bin Laden and his crew was in their country but they won't give him up and we're not welcome to come and get him, then so be it, you asked for war. To make things better even though I guess it was none of our business, but the Taliban were and still to this day are an extremely terrible group of people and it was great for the country to get them out of power. In the area of Afghanistan I was in in 2006/2007 we were mostly fighting Taliban and not Al Queda.

Iraq on the other hand was a joke of a war, we should have never been there in any way shape or form. Our own CIA intelligence had Iraq no where near the top of the list of threats of the United States at the time, the UN found no WMD's, Donald Rumsfeld came out later and admitted there were no WMD's and resigned. The whole war was a joke. 4,500 dead and 35,000 wounded troops for no reason at all. Glad I was IT when I was there, sat in an office and occasionally fixed some routers and switches, went to the gym a lot, and chilled lol don't think I could have fought for that cause. Some will say getting Saddam out of power made it worth it, but i'm not sold on that, our invasion turned Iraq from a top 20 economy in the world to a 3rd world country that's now in the middle of brutal civil war that wasn't there before our invasion.
I agree with you on both counts and getting rid of those stone age mud hut living sharia law on steriods faggots, the tailiban, out of power was a good thing.

However, that fuck was in pakistan all the time like I had been saying all along. The exact location and who was near him should be ringing alarm bells.