Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i was never a mac dre fan i never even heard his music till like a couple months before he died . i like a few of his songs but in oakland wasn't nobody listening to his music or at least the nggas i knew wasn't . u from oakland u only listen to oakland shit i think e40 was like the only rapper from vallejo u would hear people playing his music. i didn't get a computer till like 03 i think. thats where i started hearing about hella other rappers

frisco rap is way out tho

vallejo > frisco
Dre was cool, but more of an icon vs. a great rapper... but he did have SLAPS tho! YBB is one of the best bay releases to this day.

how thy fuck is that the first mac dre album you heard YBB was the first one i heard that was thy slap back then

yup.

I heard IM IN MOTION when i was in high school & that shit stayed on repeat

Even old school Messy Marv, San Quinn, RBL, 11-5, Cellski, etc? I can't think of much newer Frisco rap that's cool... then again there isn't much newer bay rap in general I bother to listen to nowadays
Equipto is by far one of the most talented frisco rapper IMO ...the new shit sucks balls, but I agree that old school early 90's frisco rap is where its at

Nah, I live in Pittsburgh, pa. Steel city. And I hate the fucking Steelers.

Never lived in Kansas, or Pittsburg.
oh my bad ese, i must been trippin

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
how the fuck do a "ea" make the "ay" sound?

fuckin drunk irish dude misspelled it and the next day was like "fuck it" lol
IONO breh, why the fuck yall dont pronounce 2 L's next to each other? lol

Why these chinese L's turn into R's?

Why all my asian patnas say nigga more than any black person i ever met? lol

These are all genuine questions of the universe.