Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i was never a mac dre fan i never even heard his music till like a couple months before he died . i like a few of his songs but in oakland wasn't nobody listening to his music or at least the nggas i knew wasn't . u from oakland u only listen to oakland shit i think e40 was like the only rapper from vallejo u would hear people playing his music. i didn't get a computer till like 03 i think. thats where i started hearing about hella other rappers

frisco rap is way out tho

vallejo > frisco
Even old school Messy Marv, San Quinn, RBL, 11-5, Cellski, etc? I can't think of much newer Frisco rap that's cool... then again there isn't much newer bay rap in general I bother to listen to nowadays
stopped listening to sf rap a couple of years ago since the niners and giants are from there and i don't like them so therefore i am not going to not like sf rap either

yeah i know it sounds stupid but i don't care

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
All you fuckers in the bay with your dispensaries and dabs and shatter and edibles and caviar gold, and I'm stuck in pittsburgh with some $50 for a half ounce reggie bush and the occasional bit of weed from "colorado"...
aren't you originally from the bay area? then move back then, ese........

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

is ur name pronounced "she-ah" or "shay"? i don't know if I've asked that before but i pronounce it "she-ah"
good lord breh that sounds hella gay.

Nah, it's pronounced SHAY. Its an Irish name. & obviously as you already knew, my middle name.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
good lord breh that sounds hella gay.

Nah, it's pronounced SHAY. Its an Irish name. & obviously as you already knew, my middle name.
one time gemini called me when he was in san jose, we have met in the past before & i introduced myself, so i know i pronounced my name correctly, & he asked for She-ah LOLQUE?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Even old school Messy Marv, San Quinn, RBL, 11-5, Cellski, etc? I can't think of much newer Frisco rap that's cool... then again there isn't much newer bay rap in general I bother to listen to nowadays
all bootsy to me

i guess its different when u grow up listening to that and tryna listen to them as an adult

i listened to 3xkrazy,seagram,luniz,short,e40,b-legit,drudown,cashmoney and stuff like that in the 90s

all them bootsy now but they was tight back then

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
one time gemini called me when he was in san jose, we have met in the past before & i introduced myself, so i know i pronounced my name correctly, & he asked for She-ah LOLQUE?
yea man must be a language thing i grew up speaking spanish

ima still call u she-ah tho i hate changes haha

my nigga shea the fatbitch killa