Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
American money is starting to look stupid.

Like the $20 bill with all the little "20" all over the back. And the new $100 bill is stupid looking too.

We used to have the most bad ass looking money.

Look at this shit:

That's a $100 bill not to be fucked with, now we're gonna have all these fruity colors and dumb fonts.

Thanks a lot, Obama.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Does anyone know how I can get high off things that would just naturally be found around my house. I'll probably have to take a piss test in a couple weeks so it would be best if it is with things that either aren't commonly tested for or that will leave my system quickly. I don't care about the potential harmful side affects so long as it gets me high.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Does anyone know how I can get high off things that would just naturally be found around my house. I'll probably have to take a piss test in a couple weeks so it would be best if it is with things that either aren't commonly tested for or that will leave my system quickly. I don't care about the potential harmful side affects so long as it gets me high.
Nutmeg.