Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think 925 might be a commie acting like a breh
Let me tell you something you son of a bitch.

I bleed the colors of the freedom town flag...whatever they might be.

I am a breh beyond reproach.

You question my brehsiveness, I question your want to continue living...

Bad boarding, breh-goon, bad boarding...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Seattle Man Would Greatly Appreciate It If You Would Stop Mailing Pot to His House

A Mount Baker resident walked into the East Precinct Monday evening and informed a desk clerk that someone keeps mailing him packages of marijuana.

The man told officers that, one month earlier, a package arrived at his front door marked “return to sender, insufficient postage.” The man—whose home was listed as the return address on the package—opened the package, found marijuana inside, and threw the box away.

After the man received a second similar package Monday afternoon, he decided to turn it in to police.

East Precinct officers opened the package—which was addressed to a business in Georgia—and found it contained approximately half an ounce of plastic-wrapped marijuana. Officers sent the package to the Evidence Unit for destruction.

As a reminder for those with hazy memories, while adult possession of small quantities of marijuana is legal in Washington, sending it through the federally-run mail system is not. Nor is it legal to donate garbage bags of pot to thrift shops. For more on the rules and regulations on marijuana in Washington, please read our handy Marijwhatnow guide.
Seattle Man Would Greatly Appreciate It If You Would Stop Mailing Pot to His House

lol I mean I get that the guy probably doesn't smoke but fuck I'd love if a 1/2 ounce just showed up in my mailbox every month.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know how I can get high off things that would just naturally be found around my house. I'll probably have to take a piss test in a couple weeks so it would be best if it is with things that either aren't commonly tested for or that will leave my system quickly. I don't care about the potential harmful side affects so long as it gets me high.
If you eat a heaping tablespoon of cinnamon all at once you can trip like you're on LSD. You have to swallow it all in one large dose though its like those cartoons where they knot a hose then it swells and the water blasts finally all at once... like that because it contains trace amounts of hallucinogen that your body naturally metabolizes almost instantly. So you have to overload it so it absorbs through your stomachs lining and into your central nervous system before it can be metabolized

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002