Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Is coathangastrangla teh juggalo? Y @young

That is my pic.... But I'm not nor ever have been a juggalo, I fucking hate those white trash smelly inbred faggots and i always have.

I bought the mask for Halloween

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe have you heard the new morning show on 95.7? I can deal with Bucher and Towney, although they're not great. Add in Aubrey Huff and it's fucking horrible. All he does is tell stories about when he was a player, and brings nothing relevant to the conversation if it not baseball. They talk about football and he compares it to baseball every time. He comes off as a big douche. Fuck you 95.7... bring back the rise guys now
I haven't listened since they ditched the rise guys, I've heard a couple afternoons with Papa. But I more or less stopped listening.

I liked Towney fine, I never liked Bucher.

Aubrey Huff?!?! Are you serious?

A million people hate KNBR because it's so pro SF, so you start a new station that's home to the eastbay teams, then you fire the best show, and hire a Giant? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

R.I.P. 95.7 The Game...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So LMTWLTE (rip) had to be deleted because it was making the site too slow, right? Well wouldn't that mean that the "Front Page Rap News" is making the site slower? That worthless piece of shit has 7,298 threads and only 67 additional posts; most of which probably say something like, "Stop fucking up 'new posts'". I can't imagine there's even more that 200 views for the whole fucking forum. Someone needs to delete that shit and stop clogging up our beloved world wide web.
Front page news is one of the ways we generate money for the site tho, more hits / more posts / more revenue.

So even tho it is annoying to some, its gotten us more hits & we are still outranking some of the highest profile websites in the world.

The owners needed to become more innovative & make more money for the site so we dont lose what we got.