Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
View attachment 1942 I looked up avirex shoes to make a joke but found these that are actually kinda dope. Might order some and peel the avirex logo off them.
breh those remind me of the TROOPS I used to rock the fuck out of back in the 80's

...shit, come to think about it, I might try n order some of those, TROOPS go extra super duper hard.

...even had an outfit to match each shoes release.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
shit, I'd still rock the BK's if I could find em

I need to find a good vintage shoe site, cuz I hate new style shoes.

I rock chuck & KSWISS, I only have Jordan's due to Arson @Arson hooking me up back in the day.... I hardly EVER wear em, cuz they original are 4's & 23's

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
shit, I'd still rock the BK's if I could find em

I need to find a good vintage shoe site, cuz I hate new style shoes.

I rock chuck & KSWISS, I only have Jordan's due to Arson @Arson hooking me up back in the day.... I hardly EVER wear em, cuz they original are 4's & 23's
finding jeans are even worse to find too!
fuck a slim!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I remember I got jumped in 8th grade by 4 dudes for wearing my TROOP shoes & fit because they said it was owned by the KKK

.....KKK, owning an urban shoe brand directed at inner city kids... makes sense?

they fucked me up.

I got jumped on the 71 bus coming back from Eastridge mall that same year by 6 mother fuckers who wanted my J's (my 8th grade graduation gift from my mom) & my Oakley's.

fuckers didnt get em either, but they fucked me up bad.... every single one of them was over 18 too.

fucking faggots.

Nov 18, 2010
finding jeans are even worse to find too!
fuck a slim!
I found some companies slims are good if you buy a size bigger. I'm a 34 but I got some 36 versace slims n they fit perfect, a lil baggy not faggy haha

It is skinnys that are the real problem, I remember I was trying on some lacoste jeans I didn't know were skinnys. Couldn't even get it past my shins, I swear some of these young kids probably hop around or lay on the bed tryna get their jeans on lmao

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man... it's so hard to get into chevron.. gotta wait until April for my boy to sponsor me..

Shea.. I got jumped in SF back in 93 by two samoans.. they got me for my 49ers parka...
first time I ever got jumped was by Samoans, right off Kollmar which was an all samoan Crip hood across from Foxdale in ESSJ, we moved there shortly after my mom lost our house in 85... they got my boy for his PK Ripper, but let my brother keep his boombox.

there was 10 of them, all looked like adults, & we were literally little kids.

the one just held me to the ground while they whooped on my neighbor friend & my brother.

Funny, how all these years later & majority of my people are all Samoan & Poly culture has highly influenced my life lol

Last edited: