Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase @Nuttkase what do you make of this dreamcollabo crowdfunding-collabs site? like they got fans to donate $200 to get squadda b & dan casey/yalls to make a song. 1) yalls has remixed green ova songs before so im p sure he would do it for free. 2) i doubt squadda gets half decent beats he doesnt at least freestyle on. im not really sure the purpose of the site so far, aside from trying to hustle up 4 figures before turning 20.

https://dreamcollabo.com/

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i donno what it is but 501s have not been very comfortable lately

For real. I've been buying 501's 38x32 for at least a decade. Lately it's like the legs are pulled in or something. Or maybe I'm just getting fatter legs. I used to buy nicer designerish jeans when i had money to burn but the 501's are at least as well made and can't go wrong for the price.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
For real. I've been buying 501's 38x32 for at least a decade. Lately it's like the legs are pulled in or something. Or maybe I'm just getting fatter legs. I used to buy nicer designerish jeans when i had money to burn but the 501's are at least as well made and can't go wrong for the price.
I like 559's.....they ain't on that gay capri skinny jean shit but they're not hella baggy.....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase what do you make of this dreamcollabo crowdfunding-collabs site? like they got fans to donate $200 to get squadda b & dan casey/yalls to make a song. 1) yalls has remixed green ova songs before so im p sure he would do it for free. 2) i doubt squadda gets half decent beats he doesnt at least freestyle on. im not really sure the purpose of the site so far, aside from trying to hustle up 4 figures before turning 20.

https://dreamcollabo.com/
I personally think crowdfunding is kinda dumb unless it's for a good cause, like charity, etc.

But hey not my money if people want to support artists/projects that way it's on them.