Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Man one of my old school buddies who makes my drinking habits look like a middle schooler's has been sober 4 years today. He made a status update on facebook about it, whatever. He was saying how proud of himself he was for getting sober and how he "owes it all to myself" and literally like 5 people just went off like "you owe it all to YOURSELF Chris? What about god, god was with you the whole way you owe it to him" and another was like "everything is done in christ's name so you didn't do this alone Chris." and I just want to post so much shit but I'm going to refrain from fucking up more so such a positive thing for him. What the fuck though? They couldn't just have said congrats to him and keep it moving?
What if he didn't believe in God? What if he isn't even a christian?
I hate facebook

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What if he didn't believe in God? What if he isn't even a christian?
I hate facebook
I don't really know what he believes (or doesn't) and I would have been just as taken back by the comments if it was the other way around. Like if he said "Thank you god for helpinig me stay sober these four years" and someone was like "Dude, that was all you. Don't give credit to something that doesn't exist." I just want to say that. It wasn't so much the religious aspect here that bothered me as it was people just not letting him feel good and be proud of a positive change in his life and leaving it at that.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yeah when I had to go to them for out-patient treatment for my DUI I was always a little thrown off by the part of it. They told me my "higher power" could be anything and didn't have to be god though so I guess there is that.
the counselor we had was chill he knew a lot of us drove there with no l's he said just be careful but yeah sitting in a class for 3 hours made me want to get drunk

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Patrick Carney changes his name to Justin Bieber on Twitter

The drummer pranks Bielebers as his feud with the pop brat continues

The Black Keys' Patrick Carney has changed his name to Justin Bieber on Twitter, as his feud with the singer continues.

Last week, Justin Bieber said that Carney needs 'slapping' after the drummer criticised his music at the Grammys. Carney reacted to the comment by changing his Twitter, and now claims to be Justin Bieber to antagonise the pop brat's fans.

Here's just one of the many Tweets where he claims to be Bieber:

There is no patrick. i am justin now. RT D @deanna Lorena: P @Patrick carney Can we please have Patrick back?

Earlier today (February 17), Carney took the internet hoax one step further by posting a link to the "new world premier" of a Justin Bieber track. However, the link is directed to a YouTube video of DEVO's 'Recombo DNA (demo)'.

Bieber fans have reacted badly to Carney's name change and they have been bombarding him with insults and negative comments. One fan tweeted, "Justin one joke about u and think it's ok to hate on Justin for attention???? Your life must be so sad," while another simply said: "Someone needs to take a pencil and shove it so far up your ass that you can't walk for months."

Justin Bieber is yet to comment on Patrick Carney's new Twitter name. The singer is currently on a European tour.
lol @ the comments he's retweeting on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/patrickcarney