Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man one of my old school buddies who makes my drinking habits look like a middle schooler's has been sober 4 years today. He made a status update on facebook about it, whatever. He was saying how proud of himself he was for getting sober and how he "owes it all to myself" and literally like 5 people just went off like "you owe it all to YOURSELF Chris? What about god, god was with you the whole way you owe it to him" and another was like "everything is done in christ's name so you didn't do this alone Chris." and I just want to post so much shit but I'm going to refrain from fucking up more so such a positive thing for him. What the fuck though? They couldn't just have said congrats to him and keep it moving?

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Man one of my old school buddies who makes my drinking habits look like a middle schooler's has been sober 4 years today. He made a status update on facebook about it, whatever. He was saying how proud of himself he was for getting sober and how he "owes it all to myself" and literally like 5 people just went off like "you owe it all to YOURSELF Chris? What about god, god was with you the whole way you owe it to him" and another was like "everything is done in christ's name so you didn't do this alone Chris." and I just want to post so much shit but I'm going to refrain from fucking up more so such a positive thing for him. What the fuck though? They couldn't just have said congrats to him and keep it moving?
fucking assholes

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ this Onion article. I bet his agent and PR manager really do wish this a lot..

Chris Brown's Agent Suggests Suicide Could Be Great Career Move

News in BriefEntertainmentISSUE 49•08• Feb 18, 2013

LOS ANGELES—Citing the positive impact it would likely have on the R&B star’s image, SavMedia publicist Erica Sandoval reportedly suggested to Chris Brown today that taking his own life could be a “really smart move” at this point in his career. “Just think about it: you’d double your base and you’d instantly make a lot of people very, very happy,” said Sandoval of her inspired plan for Brown to promptly shoot, poison, or hang himself to restore a modest piece of the public’s goodwill and boost record sales. “It’s a bold move, sure, but I think it would really get people on your side. You would be so much more appealing. Besides, it’s always a good idea to give the people what they want.” Sources confirmed that Sandoval ended the meeting by offering to help out in any way she could, either by pulling the trigger herself or by setting up a pay-per-view livestream feed of the suicide.