Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
When I was a sophmore in highschool my first class in the morning was english, Mr. Sanbander. Mr. Sandbander was in his late 60's and his mental state was declining. One morning on the bus ride to school we got hit by a Trans Am running a light at an intersection, the bus driver gave us all a dated paper explaining we were in an accident and to excuse us from being late. I exploited the fact Mr. Sanbander was easing into senility and used that pass every day for 9 school days straight while I goofed off in the morning instead of going to class.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
When I was a sophmore in highschool my first class in the morning was english, Mr. Sanbander. Mr. Sandbander was in his late 60's and his mental state was declining. One morning on the bus ride to school we got hit by a Trans Am running a light at an intersection, the bus driver gave us all a dated paper explaining we were in an accident and to excuse us from being late. I exploited the fact Mr. Sanbander was easing into senility and used that pass every day for 9 school days straight while I goofed off in the morning instead of going to class.
Lol u took the bus as a sophomore?