Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Chase.com still says i have $970 in there. lol yeah right Chase you fucking blood sucking bastards they're purposely going to put everything through at one time probably Tuesday at like 1am. They want me to forget and spend a bunch of money so they can stack fees
does it not show you available balance as well? mine will say balance $240 available funds $1.36

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dymethazine (DMZ, Mebolazine)

Chemical structure: 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine

Molecular weight of base: 300.435089 Da

Active Life: N/A

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 210:96-95

Dymethazine, sometimes referred to as DMZ, is an anabolic steroid/prohormone originally brought to the consumer market covertly as a dietary supplement. It was first described in 1962 and received little interest from the medical community. Reports claimed an anabolic androgenic ratio of 210:96.

Dymethazine is a rather interesting steroid with a unique molecular structure, which also happens to give dymethazine its name. The dymethazine molecule is essentially two superdrol (methyldrostanolone) molecules, with one flipped and then joined at center via a pair of nitrogen atoms. This unique bond has been termed an azine bond, from the class of organic chemicals known as azines. In the body, this bond is split and dymethazine breaks down into superdrol, allowing it to bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate its anabolic effects.

Use/Dosing

Logically, one would assume that dymethazine would exhibit results similar or identical to superdrol. However, as usual when it comes to anabolics, things are not that simple. Many users report significant mass gains on DMZ, though superdrol is often considered a much superior bulking compound.

Dymethazine has little to no ability to aromatize, does not cause estrogen related sides and should be used along with an aromatizing steroid, the obvious choice being testosterone. It is important to remember that DMZ’s primary metabolite, superdrol, is DHT derived and thus brings out androgenic side effects, such as the vascularity and striations pursued by modern bodybuilders. Dymethazine is therefore a “dry” steroid and can exhibit many of the side effects associated with such drugs.

For aesthetic purposes, dymethazine is usually dosed starting at 20 mg per day, and up to 40 mg, though doses of up to 60 mg per day are not unheard of.

Side Effects/Risks

Dymethazine is a DHT derivative, so hair loss (alopecia) is a concern. As a dry steroid, DMZ causes little water retention and is not a progestin. Typical side effects of dry steroids will possibly occur. Anecdotal reports on /r/steroids report this as a harsh compound. As with almost every oral steroid, liver toxicity is a concern as dymethazine is 17a alpha alkylated for oral bioavailability. Liver support is necessary and use should be short term, usually four to six weeks and discontinued if symptoms of hepatotoxicity appear, whichever comes first. Manufacturers have claimed DMZ exhibits only moderate toxicity, though one study of 20 mg administered to female test subjects in periods ranging from 45 to 95 days showed mild to moderate cases of bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin) and significantly raised levels of serum transaminases, demonstrating significant toxicity. In one case, a 26 year-old causasian male developed cholestatic jaundice (a symptom of liver damage) after using an OTC prohormone containing dymethazine for less than thirty days, as per the manufacturers instructions. His precise intake was 10 mg DMZ stacked with 10 mg methylstenbolone in a manufactured, OTC prohormone product.1

lol wtf

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
still gonna buy a tub and go 2 scoops first try
Goddamned fucking idiot, fuck you

My close and personal best friend; the stim you're searching for is Ephedrine. I keep telling you but you won't listen. It's clean, and it actually works and there's little to no sides unless you're a stupid fuck and take way too much combined with way too much caffeine then shit gets sketchy

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Put it this way I walked nearly 7 miles last night, on ZERO food, after maintaining a huge calorie deficit for weeks / months. There was no reason why I should have been able to do that. Ephedrine made it possible. It's the best PWO / Fat burner / Energy supplement there is, and it wont leave you all twacked out