Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

I'm out here ten toes down where niggas ride up and let windows down
I got a Mac hold fifty take a nigga whole window down
I'm from the Pole where it's cold everybody riding round with extendos now
Tec-9 hold forty-six shots hit every nigga in your crowd

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shit newspapers got here early. Was going to wait til this alarm went off, throw clothes in dryer, 55 min walk, take clothes out, then deliver papers thought i had it all planned out. Ah well I'll just let them sit here an hour fuck it lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shit newspapers got here early. Was going to wait til this alarm went off, throw clothes in dryer, 55 min walk, take clothes out, then deliver papers thought i had it all planned out. Ah well I'll just let them sit here an hour fuck it lol
55 minute walk was achieved, laundry was finished and stored in my car, life is good

About to chill 5 minutes in this AC then deliver these newspapers then stroll casually outside while vaping aka a 40minute leisurely stroll on deck

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do they make a go pro type thing for runners that has like the same data as dashcams with your speed and distance and shit? That'd be sweet. I need a fitbit

I'm an elite athlete and pretty much a certified personal trainer and dietician gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

Jun 21, 2016
Do they make a go pro type thing for runners that has like the same data as dashcams with your speed and distance and shit? That'd be sweet. I need a fitbit

I'm an elite athlete and pretty much a certified personal trainer and dietician gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic
They makes ones for gazelles, it's like a collar