Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just gotta live within your means bro

Love the misfits, Brad is my favourite.
What's up with that Lenny or Larry or whatever dude, the gay dude with the massive massive stomach looks like a giant tumor or some shit. Guy always looks crazy like one of those old school body builders that uses crack cocaine as a pre-workout. His nose is always twitching too

Brad's that guy with the greasy haircut and the beard that's always pissed off right?

Jun 21, 2016
What's up with that Lenny or Larry or whatever dude, the gay dude with the massive massive stomach looks like a giant tumor or some shit. Guy always looks crazy like one of those old school body builders that uses crack cocaine as a pre-workout. His nose is always twitching too

Brad's that guy with the greasy haircut and the beard that's always pissed off right?
haha yeah lennys gut is disgusting

This is Brad, love his rants

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have to be here by 9pm tonight. I better leave home at like 820 at the latest i figure there will be traffic and inattentive drivers everywhere. Maybe even an accident or two because holidays always means people who don't normally drive being out there on the road, and also drunks