Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
It would be extremely amusing if Trump was elected, just to see the mental breakdowns of the American university students in their safe spaces.

I'd put money on there being at least one mass suicide student demonstration.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It would be extremely amusing if Trump was elected, just to see the mental breakdowns of the American university students in their safe spaces.

I'd put money on at least one mass suicide student demonstration.
I'd put any and all assets I own and all of my future life earnings on that wouldn't happen at all

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

I'd put money on there being at least one mass suicide student demonstration.
I think you're overestimating the importance of this on people, even extreme liberal college students.

Dubya was much worse and there were no mass suicides, sorry....

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'd put any and all assets I own and all of my future life earnings on that wouldn't happen at all
Yeah, clearly on these mostly-communist campuses where student activists literally publicly state that believing in the First Amendment makes you a white supremacist, and you see mass anti-free speech protests plus large-scale group therapy sessions after a conservative gives a talk on campus.....I'm sure none of these insane weirdos would crack if a genuine bigot became president

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah, clearly on these mostly-communist campuses where student activists literally publicly state that believing in the First Amendment makes you a white supremacist, and you see mass anti-free speech protests plus large-scale group therapy sessions after a conservative gives a talk on campus.....I'm sure none of these insane weirdos would crack if a genuine bigot became president
I think you're looking at all those tumblr memes id make fun of and got the idea theres entire college campuses full of people like that, with actual power. nah they're freaks, no one takes that shit seriously its a joke lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ the 17 year old from England thinking he knows the inner workings of American college campuses.

as somebody that personally attends an American college campus, you're a moron.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I think you're overestimating the importance of this on people, even extreme liberal college students.

Dubya was much worse and there were no mass suicides, sorry....
When Bush was president, the majority of middle class kids weren't fragile special snowflakes.

Also, regardless of what happened around 9/11, the media definitely used it to manipulate the public into waving their American flags and voting Republican.