Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When Bush was president, the majority of middle class kids weren't fragile special snowflakes.

Also, regardless of what happened around 9/11, the media definitely used it to manipulate the public into waving their American flags and voting Republican.
You were 9 when Bush left office and live in England. Explain how you're a supposed expert on the American populace.

As far as your second paragraph, Bush became President a year before 9/11 and he didn't even win the popular vote, what in the fuck are you talking about?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ the 17 year old from England thinking he knows the inner workings of American college campuses.

as somebody that personally attends an American college campus, you're a moron.
In fucking Arizona....

Look up the aftermath of Milo Yiannopoulos' visit to Rutgers, there was a feminist protest interrupting him for speaking against safe spaces, followed by a very large student demonstration with chants of "free speech has got to go", and, believe it or not, a major group therapy session cuz so many students felt "unsafe" by differing opinions.....shit, look into the shit that went down at Mizzou if you haven't already......

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bush held it down pretty good after 9/11, did what he could with a big pile of shit. At least he showed the world we're crazy as fuck and we'll do whatever the fuck we want and no one can stop us, and made everybody feel unified lol that's way more than Gore would've did we probably would've collapsed with Gore's bitch ass running shit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You were 9 when Bush left office and live in England. Explain how you're a supposed expert on the American populace.

As far as your second paragraph, Bush became President a year before 9/11 and he didn't even win the popular vote, what in the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking about his second term. I don't think he would have been re-elected if it weren't for the 9/11.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
In fucking Arizona....

Look up the aftermath of Milo Yiannopoulos' visit to Rutgers, there was a feminist protest interrupting him for speaking against safe spaces, followed by a very large student demonstration with chants of "free speech has got to go", and, believe it or not, a major group therapy session cuz so many students felt "unsafe" by differing opinions.....shit, look into the shit that went down at Mizzou if you haven't already......
Rutgers is a college with a student population of 67,000, you're talking about a demonstration of what, a few dozen? lol

God damn you're seriously a fucking retard.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Rutgers is a college with a student population of 67,000, you're talking about a demonstration of what, a few dozen? lol

God damn you're seriously a fucking retard.
So by your logic, I can't talk about Bush cuz I was a kid at the time, but you can somehow be an expert on all universities in America based on your experience in one in a hyper-conservative state and despite not carrying out extensive research using a variety of different sources with differing angles...

Let me get this straight....I wasn't around to the same degree as you when Bush was president, so I'm a retard for having a differing viewpoint to you. Yet I'm also the retard for having a differing opinion to you regarding my generation, despite the fact that you're not around them to the same the degree as me.

Jesus fucking Christ I didn't realise it was humanly possible to be as far up your own ass as yourself, fucking know-it-all.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So by your logic, I can't talk about Bush cuz I was a kid at the time, but you can somehow be an expert on all universities in America based on your experience in one in a hyper-conservative state and despite not carrying out extensive research using a variety of different sources with differing angles...

Let me get this straight....I wasn't around to the same degree as you when Bush was president, so I'm a retard for having a differing viewpoint to you. Yet I'm also the retard for having a differing opinion to you regarding my generation, despite the fact that you're not around them to the same the degree as me.

Jesus fucking Christ I didn't realise it was humanly possible to be as far up your own ass as yourself, fucking know-it-all.
You completely generalized millions of college students and used an example of a protest of FIFTY people at a University of 67,000.

I'm not a "know-it-all", you're just a retard.

Feb 8, 2006

lol
you have 0 experience with college
and you have 0 experience with america besides disneyland and the internet
so your position is baseless