Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Voting is fucking stupid. My vote don't even count anyway because I live in Arizona and Arizona always votes republican. Only once has it not in history and that was Clinton over Bob Dole in 96 lol

I can see Trump dominating in this state.
i probably wont vote this time around, hillary already won lol. basically trump will drop out after collecting a couple hundred million, bernie will get eliminated all it will take is one weekend of "this old fuck'll die in office" attack ads and his popularity will fall to like 10% cause people are stupid lol, then votes'll get wasted on independent candidates and the other person and hillary will edge everyone out and "it'll be a historic event for mankind and women" etc buncha bullshit

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Logic - "Hey Al Gore, congratulations on getting hundreds of thousands more votes than George W. Bush and becoming President"

Electoral College - "LOL no, your votes don't actually count Americans, lol @ thinking more people voting for someone makes them win"

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
I wouldn't, I would rather have a corporate stooge than an extreme racist.

Trump literally said he wants to shoot muslims with bullets soaked in pigs blood last week lol
Cant argue with that

Just hope for og bernie whether he will remain true to his word or not he is definitely better than those two bozos.