Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thats 3 meals at a 5 star restaurant like mcdonalds
It's appalling that three meals at McDs is actually around $30 these days lol Which makes no sense seeing you can go to like a half dozen other places around here and get a much better burger, fries and a drink for like $2-4 more.

Last time I went to McDs was about 6 months ago because my grandma wanted a filet-o-fish and I had no idea what to get so I just went with the quarter pounder with cheese meal and that shit was $9 and some change I was just like

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
It's appalling that three meals at McDs is actually around $30 these days lol Which makes no sense seeing you can go to like a half dozen other places around here and get a much better burger, fries and a drink for like $2-4 more.

Last time I went to McDs was about 6 months ago because my grandma wanted a filet-o-fish and I had no idea what to get so I just went with the quarter pounder with cheese meal and that shit was $9 and some change I was just like

Yup and the burger patty is bigger food and fires are a 1000x better tho sometimes I'm so hungover I don't wanna take the time to get out my car so I sit in the drive thru then regret it cause the food is usually crap and not even hot

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

I remember when I was a kid and I used to walk to the mcdonalds with my friends on our lunch break in elementary school some days and I was able to grab a meal with a five dollar bill and get change back. DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Why is your change named after Looney Tunes? You guys are weird up there.
"Toonie" is a portmanteau word combining the number "two" with the name of the loonie, Canada's one-dollar coin. It is occasionally spelled "twonie" or "twoonie", but Canadian newspapers and the Royal Canadian Mint use the "toonie" spelling.

When the coin was introduced, a number of nicknames were suggested. Some of the early ones included the bearie (analogous to the loonie and its loon), the bearly, the deuce, the doubloonie (a play on "double loonie" and the former Spanish doubloon coin), and the moonie (because it depicted "the Queen with a bear behind")