Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Being hella sick still on deck, stupid clinic wanted $20 for a doctor's note, fuck that. Im not paying more than the antibiotic for a signature. I had to get some crotchety old lady doctor, last time i had a cute Indian lady who hooked up the note for free.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
its comical how dagrimfaggalo even tries to clown has no friends no money females don't even acknowledge him has a homosexual love for killer tay and hopes killer tay will adopt him
Playa I would usually correct your inaccuracies but right now I dont give a fuck, Im too excited about tomorrow. I'll be enjoying a day out of my house for recreational purposes, meanwhile you'll be secretly hating out of pure jealousy

I'll be sure to take plenty photos at the museum for you

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Being hella sick still on deck, stupid clinic wanted $20 for a doctor's note, fuck that. Im not paying more than the antibiotic for a signature. I had to get some crotchety old lady doctor, last time i had a cute Indian lady who hooked up the note for free.
pay? Canada? health care?

much confused

Nov 18, 2010
i only have the first map didn't buy the map pack rainbow six just dropped a free map and 2 operations
Yeah jtf2 canadian spec ops they come out next week for people who dont have season pass and cost a fuckload of points. The map is out for everyone tho, some crashed frozen yacht by baffin island nunavut (where Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus is from).

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Playa I would usually correct your inaccuracies but right now I dont give a fuck, Im too excited about tomorrow. I'll be enjoying a day out of my house for recreational purposes, meanwhile you'll be secretly hating out of pure jealousy

I'll be sure to take plenty photos at the museum for you
because its so difficult for me to hop in my car and drive anywhere i feel like

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah jtf2 canadian spec ops they come out next week for people who dont have season pass and cost a fuckload of points. The map is out for everyone tho, some crashed frozen yacht by baffin island nunavut (where Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus is from).
Nunavut, fuck yeah. Barren landscape, with snow 11 months out of the 12. That's my life, right there. Can't wait for the sun to come back in July.

Nov 18, 2010
Nunavut, fuck yeah. Barren landscape, with snow 11 months out of the 12. That's my life, right there. Can't wait for the sun to come back in July.
I cant believe the population of baffin island is 10 000 and 2500 non inuit. The avg temp in summer is only 9c and winter avg is -27 lol but i mean greenland right next to it has 10x that population.

I feel like the only benefits of living there is fresh halibut and clean air.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I cant believe the population of baffin island is 10 000 and 2500 non inuit. The avg temp in summer is only 9c and winter avg is -27 lol but i mean greenland right next to it has 10x that population.

I feel like the only benefits of living there is fresh halibut and clean air.
You can get fresh Halibut elsewhere. I worked here once: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Ba...2!3m1!1s0x521a9b9b8f30495f:0xffbb66cd466968e3

The helicopter pilot tried to tell me the water in the lakes were so clean that you don't have to bring any extra water, just refill the water bottle in the lake. Not long after he said that I noticed a dead caribou carcass floating in the lake. That dude must have had a stomach of steel.

I was there in August and it was pretty cool to see the sun out 24/7. It was just barren landscapes and lakes. lots of lakes, lots of barren landscape. Some moss and ground flowers, rocks, arctic wolfs, little rodent things, musk ox, etc.

I guess if hunting was your thing and you didn't mind the cold and liked snowmobiling all the time it wouldn't be that bad.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Let me tell you lil niggas something/
Claiming that you Crippin, lookin like you Bloodin/
That's because...it ain't no OGs/
Niggas like Big Hat from the Grandees/
1-6-5, that's my set/
When yo momma bang Crip, she a Cripalette/
Teardrops on my eye, this ain't no rap shit/
Blue rag on my head, this Nutty Blocc Crip/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1QL628AU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1QL628AU[/ame]
infinity @infinity