Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Started talking on Facebook to a girl I met through Napster hella years ago. She was hella ugly back then, but doesn't look too bad now. She got two kids lmao.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Man I remember back in the days of yahoo chat and webcams and stuff that used to be the shit. I once met an older lady who was probably in like her mid-40s and I was 17 or so and she stripped on webcam for me. Then she would message me telling me she's married and that I'm too young and I should meet her daughter, etc. etc. and then her daughter talked to me and she was like 20 or so and she would strip for me and at some point I talked to her aunt who had a face like she was 60 or something but the biggest nicest tiddies I'd ever seen. It was a weird time in webchat history when I spoke to that family of hoes and the aunt even asked me to come to south carolina to visit them but I didn't.

yahoo hoes was the best.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Large quantity of Nytol on deck
Also when I was 17 was the first time I got into a bar/club in Victoria BC where the drinking age was 19. See when I was 17, I looked like I was 12. Anyway I remember being in the first place and all these girls was smiling at me, telling me I'm cute. Then I hear some dude complaining about little kids being allowed in the place and the bouncer comes and asks me for ID then kicks me out.

We ended up going to another place and it was close to closing and the bouncer watched me walk in and just smiled like, sure whatever.

we brought two girls home with us that day and the one who was like 19 and actually cute, clung to me the whole way home then kept telling me how cute I am and that I NEED to meet her little sister. She spent the night with me. I miss being 17.

Nov 18, 2010
pay? Canada? health care?

much confused
You have to pay for medication if you don't have insurance unless it is a necessity.

2 things that arent covered that is bullshit is medication and dentistry. But say you have a heart attack, get hit by a car etc. your room, any operation, the medication (in the hospital) and the bare minimum required physiotherapy are all covered.

But while in the hospital the television, the quality of the room, the phone etc all that is very expensive. Any medication needed afterwards that isn't vital, any extra physio etc. all has to be handled by insurance or it comes out of your pocket.

It's a pain in the ass but at the end of the day it's great, when my pops had a stroke we didn't have to pay anything. When my boy's sister got smoked by a drunk driver (who never got caught) and her skull cracked she got operated on same night, metal plate in her head, survived and their fam paid nothing.