Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man i need to step my cooking game up... I know what im asking for for Christmas / my birthday lol. I need a big stew / spaghetti pot, a big heavy duty cutting board, either a top notch dutch oven or a nice cast iron pan, and i need a knife sharpener my knives are so dull it's embarrassing it really fucks up your meals when the tools you got suck lol...

This is what i got... A broiler pan

You think that's enough air flow or should i say fuck that and use a veggie rack instead of the slotted cover?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I want to get one of those expensive mechanical keyboards but id probably piss my neighbors off constantly tapping on that shit in the middle of the night; they're very loud. They feel soooo nice man. Like you want to just type out thousands of words cause it feels so good to use lol
I have the Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition

It's dope as fuck and it's not insanely loud like other mechanical keyboards.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Oh look at mrs rich mother theresa over here with the ultra expensive peripherals

I got a shitty dell keyboard looks like something from the 90's lol, i stole it out of the diamond parking office they had two of them they were going to throw away

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Oh look at mrs rich mother theresa over here with the ultra expensive peripherals

I got a shitty dell keyboard looks like something from the 90's lol, i stole it out of the diamond parking office they had two of them they were going to throw away
Blackwidow Tournament Edition is only like $70

How are you gonna be the best Monk in Diablo 3 with that Dell bullshit.

TIL Butcher is a filthy casual, much disappoint

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Ooh nice, looking at this now just added to my amazon wishlist. Damn i love how there's no numpad but is there a way to bind a numlock key? I found out the other day you can autocast skills as soon as they come off cooldown in diablo 3 by binding skills to numpad, then holding the skill plus numlock and releasing it nolettuce @nolettuce . Damnit... This thing would be the perfect size for my bootleg little lap tray kb+mouse on a recliner set up

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't know, I'm too poor to own brand new games I'm a loser security guard. Plus there aren't any mods yet, i don't even know if the modder tools have been released yet. But once mods are established, and i own the game and have modified it myself, i will gladly assist you, my friend. I'm sorry that I'm unable to help you at the moment, please forgive me for letting you down.
you fat piece of shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ooh nice, looking at this now just added to my amazon wishlist. Damn i love how there's no numpad but is there a way to bind a numlock key? I found out the other day you can autocast skills as soon as they come off cooldown in diablo 3 by binding skills to numpad, then holding the skill plus numlock and releasing it nolettuce @nolettuce . Damnit... This thing would be the perfect size for my bootleg little lap tray kb+mouse on a recliner set up
The size of it is great. I got it when I got this laptop cause it's portable. On my desktop I got a massive Razer keyboard lol

This keyboard is the best one I've ever owned.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you fat piece of shit.
That was uncalled for. Please stop being abusive towards me i did nothing to you and i don't deserve it.
will a ps3 controller work?
Yes; i played the witcher 3 with a ps3 controller. It won't work with Bluetooth however so you will have to have it plugged in at all times. Also, it requires you installing drivers for it. I followed a tutorial on YouTube and it took about 2 minutes to set up.

I could find then link the YouTube video for you, if you're being serious. But if you're just fibbing for no apparent reason and aren't really doing all of this id appreciate it if you'd let me know , to save myself the time.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That was uncalled for. Please stop being abusive towards me i did nothing to you and i don't deserve it.

Yes; i played the witcher 3 with a ps3 controller. It won't work with Bluetooth however so you will have to have it plugged in at all times. Also, it requires you installing drivers for it. I followed a tutorial on YouTube and it took about 2 minutes to set up.

I could find then link the YouTube video for you, if you're being serious. But if you're just fibbing for no apparent reason and aren't really doing all of this id appreciate it if you'd let me know , to save myself the time.
im being serious and im sorry i called you a fat piece of shit, seriously.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still feel obese though Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus is right I'm a fat piece of shit. I should just give up I'll never be able to hit and maintain a healthy weight. What's the point anyway I'll probably die in a traffic accident or get cancer within the next ten years anyway might as well eat steak and pizza and chicken wings daily

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Lose weight / just eat some tasty meat. I've been unintentionally not eating much meat recently and want to feast.

The pan i got is kinda shitty its a hand me down; it's just a nonstick pan like 3 inches deep with a slotted cover for stuff to drip through. Spatchcock yeah I've heard of that usually ppl do that for grilling whole chicken to get even heat. Hmm i might try this.

I was thinking of doing carrots / sweet potato / onion under the rack but was afraid it'd just be too greasy / wouldn't work out cooking at the same pace as the chicken; either undercook or get burnt. I might try to Spatchcock it though and do the veggies.... I'd feel retarded wasting all those glorious chicken juices

By a lodge brand 12" cast iron skillet and lid off amazon. Only pan you'll ever need for day to day cooking.