Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Who do I owe a thank you to for banning namos punk ass? and what was the catalyst, or was it just the fact that hes namo?

I know we talked about namo being a piece of shit racist before but he got banned for exposing the end of some video game which I think is funny

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
But fuck namo for real
#fact #thanku

And the fact that he got banned over a video game is fucking hilarious. Aparently these video game brehs aint playing. Or are hella playing? Whatever the fuck, you know what I mean, they hella hexa serious about their games.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I don't really know the guy beyond the couple years I've been registered here and backstory Nuttkase @Nuttkase narc has filled in at bible study. But spoiling that ending was a very dick move and calls for deportation.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
speaking on Video games... I'm quitting Fifa 16, I fucking hate the direction the game has gone, and is boring as fuck.

Should I invest my time into the new Star Wars Battle Front, Fallout 4 or Call of Duty?
I've won hella games in online head to head and ut, and done decent in pro clubs, but the enjoyment factor is totally gone for me too. I've owned every Fifa since like Fifa 07, I don't see myself buying Fifa 17. It's the end of an era

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've won hella games in online head to head and ut, and done decent in pro clubs, but the enjoyment factor is totally gone for me too. I've owned every Fifa since like Fifa 07, I don't see myself buying Fifa 17. It's the end of an era
I suck at this years version. My record is like 30-10-60... I try to play slow, and build up attacks, but I hate how nerfed thru-balls. Keepers are still shit, scripting for 45 min , and 90 mins goals. I'm over it.

Thinking i'm going to cop the Battle front this Thursday.

May 4, 2002
speaking on Video games... I'm quitting Fifa 16, I fucking hate the direction the game has gone, and is boring as fuck.

Should I invest my time into the new Star Wars Battle Front, Fallout 4 or Call of Duty?
OT

I for the first time ever met a real life ps4 fan boy, it was so funny. I told him i got a ps4 and how PSN sucks and how games take forever to load/find matches and over all the interface / function is wack.

He told me how ps has owned xb (i didnt even mention xb) and how PSN charges $50 a year bc its so much better.

Xb live shits all over psn, thats not even debatable but it was funny to see someone so amped up over a shitty product.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I basically was a Sony fan boy because i like the controller better, and it has better RPG's; but at this point i wouldn't want a PS4 or XBONE even if they were free lol. They both fucked up by giving everyone a shitty system that was outdated the day it was released

I dunno about PS+ or XBOX live, because i would never, ever ever in my life and pay a cent to play my games online when im already paying for Internet